2016 CO-ED SPRING FLAG FOOTBALL TOURNAMENT
WHEN: February 20 and 21
WHERE: Southeast Metro Park
On the field-
- 3 games guaranteed, with game times set prior to game day.
- All flags are provided by the league
- Second day single elimination tournament for top teams in pool play
Off the field-
- Complimentary beer garden for all players after pool play ends (21+, ID required)
- T-shirt for each participant, which is your uniform for the day
9:30am and later
8 players on the field at a time, at least 3 of them must be women. Each team plays 3 games. The top team(s) out of each group advance to a single elimination playoff. The number of teams to advance depends on the number that enter the tournament.
Use the secure link below to register and pay for the upcoming season.
If you are a team captain registering a full team, a $200 down payment is required during registration in order to secure your team’s place in the league.
The remaining amount is due at the pre-season happy hour t-shirt pickup event and can be paid with cash or check.
Special payment requests, including paying your balance online or with a company check, can be emailed to email@example.com.