2016 CO-ED SPRING FLAG FOOTBALL TOURNAMENT
WHEN: February 20, 2016
WHERE: Southeast Metro Park
On the field-
- 3 games guaranteed, with game times set prior to game day.
- All flags are provided by the league
- Second day single elimination tournament for top teams in pool play
Off the field-
- Complimentary beer garden for all players after pool play ends (21+, ID required)
- T-shirt for each participant, which is your uniform for the day
9:30am and later
8 players on the field at a time, at least 3 of them must be women. Each team plays 3 games. The top team(s) out of each group advance to a single elimination playoff. The number of teams to advance depends on the number that enter the tournament.
$280 per team. Team size is 9-14 players. $20 each for any additional players over 14. While registration is for full teams only, if you have a small group, please email email@example.com and we will try and match you up to complete a team.
Use the secure link below to register and pay for the upcoming season.
If you are a team captain registering a full team, a $200 down payment is required during registration in order to secure your team’s place in the league.
The remaining amount is due at the pre-season happy hour t-shirt pickup event and can be paid with cash or check.
Special payment requests, including paying your balance online or with a company check, can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.