let's kick covid-19!
Venues are beginning to reopen, and a lot of our players are asking when they can get back to playing. Still, others aren’t quite ready.
So, in order to accommodate both, once we have the green light for your league you will receive an email offering the following two options…
Play your remaining games as soon as possible
- All players must agree to follow prescribed health & safety guidelines.
- Wash or sanitize hands before taking the field/court.
- Avoid hugs, huddles, handshakes and high fives.
- Maintain at least a 6 foot distance whenever possible.
- Adhere to any venue-specific policies or requests.
- Stay home AND report if you or anyone with whom you’ve had contact has a fever, cough and/or difficulty breathing.
- Player safety is paramount. No amount of precaution can guarantee a completely sterile environment, so all participants agree to play at their own risk.
Receive a credit for your remaining games
- CALCULATION: If you played 3 out of your 7 games, you will receive a credit for 4/7ths of what you paid. (We are covering the administrative and shirt costs.)
- Credits are fully transferable, will never expire, and can be used whenever, wherever and for whatever activity you are comfortable.
Last Update: May 21
City of Austin
Status: Closed until further notice pending city ordinances
Barton/Jaycee, Gillis, Havins, Krieg, Pan Am Field, Zilker, Austin Rec Center, Northwest Rec Center, Pan Am Rec Center, South Austin Rec Center
Status: Start dates pending capacity restrictions
Highland Lanes, Westgate Lanes
Private Sports Venues
Soccer Zone, Austin Sports Center
Status: Open as of May 22
Moontower Saloon, Hanover’s Draught Haus, Hanover’s 2.0