CALLING ALL OUTGOING PEOPLE WHO LOVE SPORTS!
The Austin Sports & Social Club, the largest provider of adult co-ed sports in Austin since 2005, is seeking awesome people to serve as interns for our Digital Media, Marketing, and Operations departments. Our leagues are about having fun and making new friends, and sports is a great way for people to come together and have a good time. The Austin SSC internship is designed to give the student every aspect of running a sports-related business. Primary internship responsibilities include, but are not limited to:Operations Interns:
- coordinating or supervising SSC sports and events, and overseeing promotional campaigns
- inventory management, event preparation, and all things that go into making our leagues awesome
- research and analysis of future programs
- developing and implementing targeted marketing strategies to facilitate growth
- managing social media ad campaigns and improving video and photo contributions
- utilizing email platforms for both marketing and engagement campaigns
- creating content for social media and digital advertising
- using software to edit footage, and work with our digital media manager to get a final cut
- interviewing players at sports leagues
No business can give you more real world hands on experience. Over 50% of the time is spent in the field and not on the computer. Events are held Sunday – Thursday evenings, and a few weekend days over the course of the internship. The rest of the work is done at your own convenience (we meet weekly and discuss deadlines). Hours per semester depend on your department’s requirements and varies from 200-400 per semester. If this sounds like you, please fill out the following form to submit your application to join our team!
Qualified Applicants will be contacted by our staffing coordinator with further information.